Juicy and tart blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries combined with sweet vanilla bean biscuits, takes your traditional cobbler recipe to the next level!
- | Easy
- | 75 mins
- | 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, add berries, agave, Rodelle Vanilla Extract, and corn starch. Toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to a 3-quart baking dish, and bake until mixture is hot (about 12 minutes).
- In the bowl of a food processor, with all-purpose blade, combine flour, baking powder, scraped Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds, and salt.
- Top with butter, and pulse until mixture resembles course, pea-sized crumbs.
- Add milk and pulse until dough just comes together.
- Remove baking dish from oven, and drop 12 mounds of dough onto the hot berries.
- Combine 1 tsp cane sugar and 1 tsp brown sugar, and sprinkle over the dough.
- Bake until topping is golden, 25-30 minutes.
- Cool about 30 minutes.
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 10oz of blueberries
- 10oz of blackberries
- 10oz of raspberries (or 1lb peaches)
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (1 tsp for high altitude)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 sticks cold, unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1 tsp cane sugar (for topping)
- 1 tsp brown sugar (for topping)