This delicious Three Berry Buckle combines blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries along with the perfect spring ingredients: Rodelle Vanilla and Lemon Extract!
- | Easy
- | 75 mins
- | 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter, sugar, and Rodelle Lemon Extract until light light and fluffy. Beat in Rodelle Vanilla Extract and salt until combined. Beat in eggs one at a time, making sure to fully incorporate before adding the next egg. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder, blend on low-speed until almost fully incorporated. Remove bowl from mixer.
- Add the berries and gently fold in until fully combined.
- Grease and line a 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, with all-purpose blade, combine streusel topping ingredients and pulse until mixture resembles course crumbs.
- Distribute the streusel topping evenly over the surface of the cake batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing.
- 10 tbsp butter, softened
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp Rodelle Lemon Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder (3/4 tsp baking powder for high altitude)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tbsp butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- A pinch of salt