Who would have thought that combining vanilla, coconut oil, and pumpkin seeds could make such a wholesome snack and delicious treat?! This is such a simple recipe with incredible results!
- | Easy
- | 1440 mins
- | 6 servings
DirectionsVanilla Bean Infused Coconut Oil:
- Heat oil in microwave to just melted.
- Add seeds and let sit overnight on counter.
- When ready to use in the recipe, if needed, heat oil to melting temperature, stir the scraped Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds and measure amount needed. Refrigerate left over oil.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Toss the seeds, oil, sugar, Rodelle Vanilla Extract, and salt in a bowl.
- Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet (you may need two), and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use a spatula to stir up the seeds every 15 minutes, making sure you spread them to a single layer each time.