Adding Rodelle Vanilla Bean to cranberry sauce takes this simple side dish from traditional, to tantalizing.
- 15 mins
- 4 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, scraped.
- Set aside seeds, reserve bean
- 1 12-ounce package fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- Combine water, juice, sugar and vanilla bean. Bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries and Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds.
- Reduce heat and gently boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
- Remove bean and refrigerate until ready to serve.