This is a zesty take on your typical hummus recipe. The seasonings in the Sriracha Blend compliment the smooth hummus flavor.
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 8 servings
- 1 15-ounce can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Sriracha Asian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- Blend ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, about 1 minute.
- If too thick, add a little more water to achieve ideal consistency.