A spicy twist on a traditional Bloody Mary. With Rodelle’s Sriracha seasoning in the mix and on the rim of your glass, you’ll kick brunch up to the next level with this cocktail!
- | Easy
- | 5 mins
- | 1 servings
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the juice, vodka, 2 tablespoons Rodelle Sriracha Asian Seasoning and 1/2 cup ice.
- Place 1 tablespoon of Sriracha seasoning on a small plate, or flat clean surface.
- Run lime wedge around the rim of a chilled 16-ounce highball glass.
- Turn the glass over and coat the rim with the seasoning.
- Pour the juice mixture into the glass.
- Add more ice if desired.
- Garnish with the green onion and a toothpick that has the water chestnut, snap pea and corn on it.