Of the endless, delicious ways to incorporate peaches into recipes, this Vinaigrette is one of our favorites. It combines vanilla beans, infused olive oil and fresh, ripe peaches.
- | Easy
- | 20 mins
- | 2 servings
- Chop peach pieces in a blender until mostly smooth (some chunkiness is expected).
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend on low speed for a few pulses.
- Toss salad with dressing to taste.
- To make the oil, pour 2 cups of olive oil in an oil bottle with stopper (you can use a 16-oz Mason jar as well).
- Drop the split vanilla bean into oil.
- Turn a few times to release some of the seeds into the oil.
- Let set for a few days, turning the bottle occasionally, to fully infuse with flavor.
- 1/2 cup Rodelle Vanilla Bean Infused Olive Oil (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large or 1 1/2 small to medium peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into pieces
- Pinch of salt
Infused Olive Oil
- 2 cups quality olive oil
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split, leave seeds intact