This delicious recipe is a Rodelle chef original! Creamy and zesty Key Lime atop a crumbly cheesecake crust!
- | Easy
- | 35 mins
- | 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, roughly crumble graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor. Add the Rodelle Vanilla Extract and sugar, then pulse. Drizzle in the melted butter while pulsing.
- Press the mixture into a 9x9in baking pan, and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin with water, stir to dissolve. Add key lime juice and zest. Stir and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream with the scraped Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds. Add powdered sugar, whip until stiff peaks form. Transfer to small bowl.
- In the stand mixer bowl, using paddle attachment, combine cream cheese, cane sugar, and creme fraiche and beat on medium speed until smooth and silky. Add the gelatin mixture and blend on low until fully incorporated. With a rubber spatula gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour onto the crust. Distribute evenly around pan. Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
- Garnish with small slices of a Key Lime
- 10 graham-crackers
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 envelops of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 tsp key lime zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8oz of creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup cane sugar