This recipe was created by Dana Arneson, our Scrumptious Spring Sweepstakes Honorable Mention.
- | Easy
- | 15 mins
- | 5 servings
- In a large bowl, beat cream, sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- On a flat serving plate, arrange 7 cookies side by side in a circle, keeping 1 cookie in the center.
- Spread with 1/2 cup whipped cream, making a 7-inch circle. Repeat with remaining cookies and cream, making 11 layers of cookies and ending with a layer of cream (there will be a few cookies left over). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, top with chocolate shavings.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 2 (9-ounce) packages chocolate wafer cookies
- chocolate shavings for garnish - optional