A three ingredient whipped cream that is easy to make, and delicious! Add it to fresh fruit, or on top of waffles and cobbler for that added touch of sweetness without feeling guilty!
- 10 mins
- 6 servings
- 1 15-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk until well-chilled. Overnight suggested.
- Open the can of coconut milk. There will be a firm, waxy layer on top, almost a creamy texture.
- Scoop out this firm layer of the coconut cream that has solidified at the top of the can.
- You will only use the solid cream, not the water at the bottom of the can (you can use water for smoothies).
- Place this cream in the bowl of a KitchenAid® 7 Qt Bowl Lift Stand Mixer.
- Turn your mixer to high speed, and whip the coconut cream for 3-5 minutes.
- Whip until it becomes light and fluffy, with soft peaks. Mix in sugar and Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Serve with fresh fruit, pie, waffles, or cobbler.