The perfect homemade idea for upcoming Mother’s Day that’s both easy to make and a beautiful gift! This incredible recipe was adapted from Budget Barbie.
- | Easy
- | 30 mins
- | 6 servings
- Empty out, then wash and dray Pringles can. Then spray the inside with olive oil cooking spray.
- Wet and rinse the loofah, then squeeze all excess moisture from it.
- Slide it into the Pringles can, a snug fit is the best (use 1 1/2 loofah for a whole Pringles can).
- Cut the soap into cubes and fill the microwave-safe cup with the transparent soap and around 2-3 cubes of opaque soap for coloring. Melt in microwave, starting at 2 minutes, and continue melting at 1 minute intervals until completely smooth.
- Careful not to bubble or boil. Stir when needed.
- Once melted, add the scraped Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds, food coloring, and scent of your choice to the melted soap.
- Next, pour the soap over the loofah that’s in the Pringles can, fill to the top. Then put in refrigerater to harden (several hours).
- After hardened, take a serrated knife and cut away the Pringles can. Then patiently slice through the soap and loofah. This may be very difficult because of the hardness, so be careful when cutting.
- A round can for shaping - Pringles potato chip size
- Olive oil cooking spray
- A natural, long loofah
- Melt-and-pour soap, transparent (and some opaque soap as well for coloring)
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- Oil for the scent of your choosing (we recommend vanilla)
- Food coloring
- A microwave-safe measuring cup
- 1 wooden spoon