A detox smoothie that will make your breakfast last until lunch and sneak some greens in to start the day off on the right foot!
- | Easy
- | 5 mins
- | 1 servings
- Add spinach and almond milk to a blender, mix on high power until the spinach leaves are totally cut up.
- Add banana, vanilla, cocoa, honey and any of the optional ingredients of your choice.
- Blend until incorporated.
- Now, you can pour into a glass and enjoy, or to thicken, blend in as much ice as desired.
- 1 banana (frozen is great)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Dutch-Processed Baking Cocoa
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- handful of ice
- optional: 1 tbsp natural (unsweetened) peanut butter, 1/4 of an avocado, protein
- powder of your choice