This recipe has been included on our cocoa packaging and is the perfect brownie recipe!
- | Easy
- | 50 mins
- | 12 servings
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp butter
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 9x13 pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and sugar in a heavy saucepan on very low heat. Let the mixture slightly cool and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs gradually, mixing well.
- Add Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture, stirring gently and minimally.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake approximately 35 minutes - do NOT overbake!
- Cool before cutting.
- Turn onto a surface and peel parchment paper off.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!