These ice cubes offer a hint of vanilla and a splash of festive to your summer thirst quenching drinks. We super sized ours use in pitchers of lemonade, iced tea, water, Sangria, or Mojitos.
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 12 servings
- We used a 12 cupcake pan for our super sized cubes. Heat water and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the Rodelle Vanilla Bean scraped seeds. Let cool.
- Attractively line the bottoms and/or sides of the cupcake holes with a few slices of lemon, or several leaves of mint, etc.
- Carefully pour the water mixture into the tins. Freeze.
- Substitutions: You can also freeze berries into the ice cubes. However, be prepared, because sometimes the berries cause the cubes not to freeze completely making their texture a little mushy.
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, scraped
- Variety of mint, lemon slices, lavender flowers, pansy flowers