You’ve never had a sweeter, more perfect cupcake. We’ve combined our vanilla extract and vanilla beans into one cupcake to create an extraordinary, one of a kind cupcake recipe!
- | Easy
- | 55 mins
- | 12 servings
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups cane sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 cup cupcake tin with papers.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a stand mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add Rodelle Vanilla Extract and scraped Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds.
- Mix to incorporate the seeds.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition while scraping the sides of the bowl. On low speed, add the flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with milk. End with the flour. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Use a ½ cup measuring cup to scoop out batter into cupcake tin. Divide the remaining evenly among the cups.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool completely on a rack.
- Decorate with Rodelle Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, or your icing of choice!