Deliciously easy as well as healthy! This satisfying salad goes with your holiday turkey, ham, or roast. Or simply take it along with a whole wheat roll for a healthy lunch!
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 5 servings
- Remove the woody stem from the kale leaves. Chop the leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Toss the kale and remaining salad ingredients into a medium-size bowl.
- Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend for about 15 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup carrot sliced or shredded
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp cranberry jelly, or Rodelle Vanilla Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped