In just 40 minutes you’ll have the perfect little bite-sized treasures! Gluten-free and sweetened with stevia, these cookies are healthy but still feel indulgent!
- 40 mins
- 20 servings
- 1/2 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 6 packets of natural stevia sweetener
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup oat flour (you can make oat flour by grinding old fashioned or quick oats in your blender/food processor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a KitchenAid® 7 Qt Bowl Lift Stand Mixer, mix together Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, cane sugar, stevia, and coconut oil until blended.
- Consistency will become a dark brown paste, scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add 1 egg, mix until blended. Add in 2 egg whites and Rodelle Vanilla Extract, and blend about 2 minutes until mixture resembles a chocolate cake batter.
- In a separate bowl mix together oat flower, baking powder, and salt. Add this mixture to the chocolate cake-like batter. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Transfer dough to smaller bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Then roll in powdered sugar. Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 11 minutes until cookies are cracked on top.
- Transfer from baking sheet to wired cooling rack.