You have NEVER seen Rice Krispie treats like these before! We’ve taken your childhood’s traditional snack and transformed it into a decadent “grown-up” dessert your taste buds will LOVE!
- | Easy
- | 20 mins
- | 16 servings
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for pan
- 1 bag (10½ ounces) mini-marshmallows
- ¼ cup Rodelle Baking Cocoa
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Butter an 8-inch baking pan. Line the bottom with parchment paper long enough to over-hang two sides. Butter the paper as well.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, marshmallows, Rodelle Baking Cocoa, and Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until the marshmallows have melted.
- Stir in the cereal, mixing until well incorporated into the marshmallow mixture.
- Press the rice mixture into the pan.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the rice mixture. Let cool, cut into 16 bars and lift out of the pan using the overhanging parchment paper as handles.