These chocolate waffles pack a powerful amount of chocolate flavor thanks to our premium Baking Cocoa. We encourage chocolate with every meal of the day!
- 20 mins
- 3 servings
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Rodelle Gourmet Dutch-Processed Baking Cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat waffle iron to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the vanilla extract, eggs, and water.
- Add the egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon onto waffle iron and cook according to manufacturers guidelines.
- Serve with berries or syrup, or whipped cream, or a dusting of powdered sugar. Or ... all of the above!