Hors d oeuvres are key to a successful cocktail party. And these are deliciously one of a kind with an infused vanilla bean flavor to the balsamic.
- 30 mins
- 8 servings
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split but not scraped
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 basil leaves
- 16 mozzarella balls
- 16 fancy bamboo cocktail skewers (find online or in most kitchen supply stores)
- Vanilla Bean Infused Olive Oil
- Bring the vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the Rodelle Vanilla Bean, reduce the heat and cook on medium-low to low heat until reduced by half, about 20-25 minutes. The vinegar should be thick and syrupy.
- Then, skewer a tomato, followed by a basil leaf, and finish with the mozzarella ball.
- Arrange on a platter and drizzle with the balsamic glaze as well as our Vanilla Bean Infused Olive Oil.