Bacon soaked in a vanilla bourbon reduction and coated with brown sugar. Simply irresistible!
- | Easy
- | 35 mins
- | 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the bourbon and Rodelle Vanilla Extract until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced to ½ cup. Let cool slightly.
- Put the sugar on a plate.
- Coat the bacon on both sides with the sauce. Place the coated bacon on the brown sugar patting down to make the sugar adhere. Repeat on other side.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a rack on top.
- Place bacon on the rack on the baking sheet and bake until crispy and cooked through, about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Try this bacon with some Rodelle Stout Brownies, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, or just wash it down with a flavorful Vanilla Whiskey Cocktail!
- 3/4 cup Kentucky bourbon
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon