Delicate lady fingers are enveloped with rich flavors of pumpkin spice, espresso and vanilla in this easy-to-make Pumpkin Spice Tiramisu. Make them in individual servings or in one dish for family-style serving!
- 30 mins
- 4 servings
- ¾ cup espresso
- ¼ cup dry marsala wine
- 20 lady fingers
- 4 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Rodelle Pumpkin Spice extract
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/8 teaspoon Rodelle Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Cocoa sifted with ¼ teaspoon Rodelle Ground Cinnamon for dusting
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate shavings
- Combine espresso and wine in a shallow bowl.
- Dunk the lady fingers in the espresso mixture; soak for only a couple of seconds, otherwise they will fall apart. Set aside.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar in a double broiler over medium heat. Whisk continuously for 5 minutes, or until thick. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, whip the cream, vanilla, and pumpkin spice extract until soft peaks form. Should be the consistency of whipped cream.
In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, pumpkin puree, and cooled egg mixture.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Place a layer of soaked ladyfingers on bottom of four glass dessert cups (you will need to break them in half to fit), or an 8-inch glass baking dish.
- Layer 1 tablespoon of pumpkin mixture (4-tablespoons for baking dish) over the layer of ladyfingers.
- Place another layer of ladyfingers over the pumpkin mix, rotating them to be perpendicular to the bottom layer. Top with another helping of pumpkin mix. Add ladyfingers and pumpkin mix until you have 4 layers, with top layer being pumpkin mix.
- Dust the cocoa, cinnamon mix over the top (s), then sprinkle on the shavings.
- Cover an refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Can be made a day ahead.