There are dozens of ways to use Rodelle Pumpkin Spice Extract, but these mouth watering, crispy-chewy bites just might be our favorite.
- 30 mins
- 40 servings
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Rodelle Pumpkin Spice Extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, using paddle attachment, beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin spice extracts and egg. Blend well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well on low speed.
- Remove bowl from mixing stand and stir in rolled oats and raisins, (and nuts if using).
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto the lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool one minute before removing cookies to cooling rack or plate.
- *High altitude, increase flour to 1 cup.