These pull-apart, gooey, mouth-watering, morsels will now be your favorite pumpkin spice indulgence of the season!
- | Easy
- | 50 mins
- | 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Fill a large plastic storage bag with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, place in sugar-filled bag and shake until coated.
- Arrange pieces evenly around pan.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, melted butter, and pumpkin spice extract; pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto a serving plate.
- Mix glaze ingredients. Drizzle over the monkey bread.
- Serve warm.
For the Monkey Bread
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
- 2 16.3-oz cans Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers biscuits
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Rodelle Pumpkin Spice extract
For the Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- 3 - 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Paste (or 2 teaspoons Rodelle Vanilla Extract)