We took our classic fudge brownies and added a peanut butter swirl to take the indulgence up even further!
- 55 mins
- 24 servings
For the Brownie Batter
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp butter
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tbsp salt
For the Peanut Butter Swirl
- ¾ cup smooth natural peanut butter (ingredients should be just peanuts)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Baker’s Extract
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 9x13 pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and sugar in a heavy saucepan on very low heat. Let the mixture slightly cool and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs gradually, mixing well.
- Add Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture, stirring gently and minimally.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Prepare the peanut butter swirl by combing all ingredients and whisking until smooth (it’s best to add to the brownie batter while still warm).
- Drop about half of the peanut butter swirl mixture in dollops over the surface of the brownie batter. Swirl with the tip of a knife.
- Layer the remaining brownie batter on top, and repeat the peanut butter swirl. Make sure to swirl to the edges.
- Bake approximately 35 minutes - do NOT overbake!
- Cool before cutting.
- Turn onto a surface and peel parchment paper off.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!