These savory, crunchy, nutty, and slightly sweet fries are healthy and yummy.
- 40 mins
- 2 servings
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into fry-sized lengths
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the nut butter, olive oil, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Take parsnips and toss in bowl with your hands until fully coated.
- Line up on baking pan and sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt over the tops.
- Cook at 400F for 25 minutes, turn to cook evenly, sprinkle with remaining salt, and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- This recipe was inspired by Oh She Glows!