The easiest truffle recipe you will come across – guaranteed! We love how deep the chocolate flavor is, and how quick these come together!
- 15 mins
- 24 servings
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies (we used Oreos)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Rodelle Cocoa Powder
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cookies until finely ground.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract and pulse until well combined.
- Remove to a bowl, cover and chill until firm, 1 hour or so.
- Using a small 2-teaspoon, spring loaded scoop, form balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place cocoa in a shallow bowl and roll cold truffles in the cocoa until coated.
- Place back on baking sheet and chill for another 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 30 days.