Spiced with cayenne and cinnamon this cocoa recipe is surprisingly incredible and will definitely heat up the holidays!
- 10 mins
- 1 servings
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon dried chili pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat 1 cup of soy milk to a low boil.
- As milk heats mix 2 tbsp of milk with cocoa, sugar, chili pepper, cinnamon, and vanilla extract forming a paste.
- Pour milk over cocoa mixture and stir.