Kick off your Super Bowl right with our ooey gooey football brownie recipe! Decadent and festive, this simple recipe creates sweet and festive treats for your annual Super Bowl party.
- | Easy
- | 60 mins
- | 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with pan spray.
- Melt butter and sugar in heavy saucepan on very low heat.
- Let the mixture slightly cool and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs gradually, mixing well.
- Add Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture, stirring gently.
- Add chocolate chips and optional nuts
- Pour into the pan and bake approximately 35 minutes.
- With a sharp knife or football shaped cookie cutter (recommended), cut out as many football brownies as desired.
- Lastly, decorate your vanilla football brownies with white piping icing of your choice.