A savory salad with pomegranate, feta cheese, wild rice, walnuts, and a vanilla bean vinaigrette dressing — add turkey sausage to up the ante or keep it off to go vegetarian!
- 15 mins
- 6 servings
- 1 pomegranate, seeded (about 1 cup seeds)
- 4 cups chopped kale (rinsed and dried)
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 3 sweet Italian turkey sausage links, cooked and cut into 1/2 inch slices (optional)
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon light agave nectar
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large salad bowl, combine salad ingredients and lightly toss.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients and shake until well combined.
- When ready to serve, toss the salad with the dressing.