This Italian hot cocoa recipe is thick and rich. The taste is perfect AND it’s such a simple recipe to make. Add our Rodelle Vanilla Bean Whip Cream to really top it off!
- 10 mins
- 1 servings
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 ounce white chocolate
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cups milk
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, and ½ cup of milk.
- Heat until the sugar melts and no lumps remain, stirring well.
- Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly; add the remaining milk.
- Turn off the heat; add the chopped chocolate, and white chocolate stirring until smooth.