Start to finish in 5 minutes max – what could be more satisfying?! This delicious concoction makes a perfect late night snack, mid-afternoon munchie at the office, or after-school treat. With only 6 ingredients (not including salt), you’re likely to have everything you need in your pantry to whip this up when the chocolate cravings strike!
- 5 mins
- 1 servings
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons Rodelle Hot Cocoa Mix
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Spray a mug (go larger than smaller your first time to ensure you have enough volume and your batter doesn't bake over / spill) or ramekin with cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, hot cocoa mix, baking powder, and salt in the mug. Whisk gently until no lumps remain. Stir in the milk, canola oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Bake in the microwave on high for 60 seconds. Do not overcook or it will be rubbery! The cake will continue cooking for the next minute as it sets.
- Cool 3-5 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar, topped with berries & cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, etc.