Double vanilla, no churn ice cream with peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough. In a Blizzard. That you can make at home with just a blender!
- | Easy
- | 60 mins
- | 3 servings
DirectionsNo Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- In a bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, scraped beans, vanilla bean paste and bourbon until combined.
- Place the cold cream in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the vanilla mixture - constantly folding over and over until everything is combined.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan or freezer-safe container.
- Freeze at least 6 hours (or overnight) for best results.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter until melted. Whisk in brown sugar until dissolved, then let it bubble for 1-2 minutes. Whisk in the peanut butter. Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Let the mixture cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the powdered sugar, salt and flour, then once mixed, add in the chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture in the fridge to set for 20-30 minutes.
- Scoop out a few scoops of the vanilla ice cream.
- Alternate a scoop of ice cream and a spoonful of cookie dough into the glass or cup you want to serve your blizzards in.
- The ice cream will soften and you can gently mix the layers of ice cream and cookie dough.
- Top with more cookie dough and eat immediately.
No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and seeds scraped out (reserve pod for another use)
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Paste
- 1 tbsp bourbon
- 2 1/4 cups cold heavy cream
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp flour (gluten free flour works fine here)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips