These french inspired potatoes are savory and delicious. Herbes De Provence is a perfect flavor pairing with red potatoes. This is a great recipe year round!
- | Easy
- | 40 mins
- | 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, for easy clean up.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and drop on cookie sheet.
- Coat potatoes in oil.
- Season with Rodelle Herbes De Provence and salt and pepper.
- Roast, turning once, 25 minutes.
- Allow to finish until fork tender, approximately 40-50 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- 2 to 2 1⁄2 pounds of New England red potatoes, washed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Rodelle Herbes De Provence
- 1 tsp each of salt and pepper