This delicious dish has layers of flavors. The mouthwatering tomato sauce combined with our Rodelle Herbes de Provence Seasoning adds a bold taste that makes this lasagna perfection.
- 80 mins
- 8 servings
- 1 ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 lg. cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp sherry
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cups stalks broccoli (stems & flowerets)
- ½ lb spinach, washed well and chopped
- ½ tsp Rodelle Herbes de Provence
- 16 oz low fat cottage cheese
- 4 oz part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- ¼ fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt (if desired)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 8 oz lasagna noodles, cooked al dente & spread on foil
- In a large skillet, sauté the onion, garlic and mushroom in sherry and butter until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the chopped broccoli, spinach, and Rodelle Herbes de Provence.
- Stir to combine the ingredients, reduce the heat, cover the skillet and simmer for about 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- In a medium combine the cottage cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs, pepper and salt.
- In a baking pan, approximately 13x9x2 inches, spread ½ cup of tomato sauce on bottom.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture on noodles, then half on the vegetable mixture and 1 cup of the tomato sauce.
- Repeat, starting with noodles.
- End with a layer of noodles, topped with the remaining ½ cup of tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining Rodelle Herbes de Provence over sauce evenly.
- Sprinkle the top of the lasagna with additional parmesan cheese and remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the lasagna at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Let stand for approximately 10 minutes before serving.