This herbed shrimp recipe is baked to perfection. Our Rodelle Salmon Seasoning creates the perfect spices to really make the shrimps flavor stand out. It’s a perfect recipe for any occasion!
- | Easy
- | 60 mins
- | 7 servings
- Place prawns in a shallow ceramic baking dish with tails up.
- Squeeze juice from lemon over prawns.
- Sprinkle Rodelle Salmon Seasoning, and shallots over lemon soaked prawns, cover and let marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove prawns from the refrigerator, drop the butter on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7-10 Raw Jumbo Prawns Peeled and de-veined
- 1 shallot sliced thinly
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Salmon Seasoning
- 3 tbsp butter