These bars contain a powerful pack of flavor, nutrition and energy. They’re fast and easy to make, can be wrapped individually, and easily grabbed from the freezer for an on-the-go snack.
- | 15 mins
- | 12 servings
- Coat a 13 X 9-inch baking dish with cooking oil.
- Toast the muesli on a baking sheet in a 350F degree oven for 15 minutes, tossing once during toasting.
- In a small saucepan, heat the honey, cashew butter, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract to hot and just bubbling.
- In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, thoroughly combine the toasted muesli with the HOT cashew butter and honey mixture. (Protect your hands with gloves if needed so you don't burn them.)
- Remove mixture to the greased baking dish.
- Pat down to even out. We used the bottom of a glass to pat down and make the mix even and firm.
- Cover with wax paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut to your preferred size - we got 12 out of our batch.
- Wrap bars individually in wax paper, put in a gallon size zipper bag, and freeze until ready to eat.
- 18 oz bag muesli - about 3 cups. Use whichever flavor you prefer, we used Bob's Red Mill which has almonds and raisins and seeds.
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Rodelle Vanilla Extract