This healthy chocolate pudding packs powerful nutrition and flavor. And, you’d never guess the secret ingredient: avocados!
- 10 mins
- 4 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla or chocolate flavored work fine)
- 2 ripe avocados, or about 1.5 cups of avocado
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Dutch-Processed Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Rodelle vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 2 tsp espresso powder, 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Remove any brown spots from your avocados, add to mixer.
- Blend avocado and all other ingredients until combined, about 60 seconds on medium to high power (depending on your blender).
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Divide into containers for serving, garnish as desired (berries, chocolate chips, coconut shavings and chopped nuts are all great options).
A couple of notes:
This recipe is best the day it is prepared. Due to the natural oxidation of avocados, the taste will change as it sits in your refrigerator.
This recipe was adapted from "Dark Chocolate Pudding" on Two Peas and Their Pod