This healthy chocolate pudding packs powerful nutrition and flavor. And, you’d never guess the secret ingredient: avocados!
- | 10 mins
- | 4 servings
- Remove any brown spots from your avocados, add to mixer.
- Blend avocado and all other ingredients until combined, about 60 seconds on medium to high power (depending on your blender).
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Divide into containers for serving, garnish as desired (berries, chocolate chips, coconut shavings and chopped nuts are all great options).
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla or chocolate flavored work fine)
- 2 ripe avocados, or about 1.5 cups of avocado
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Dutch-Processed Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Rodelle vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 2 tsp espresso powder, 1/4 tsp almond extract