Prepare for the long winter months with easy, tasty, healthy comfort food. Chia seed pudding is light and flavorful when garnished with berries and nuts.
- | Easy
- | 5 mins
- | 4 servings
- Whisk the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 1/2 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally if possible.
- Stir well before serving.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and seasonal berries.
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 3 tbsp raw agave nectar
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla extract