This no muss, no fuss recipe is perfect for Halloween! Customize with your favorite decorations and candy to fit your party theme!
- | Easy
- | 15 mins
- | 24 servings
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cookies until finely ground.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract and pulse until well combined. Remove to a bowl, cover and chill until firm, 1 hour or so.
- Using a small 2-teaspoon, spring-loaded scoop, form balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place sprinkles in shallow bowls and roll to coat cold truffles. Add eyes and decorate!
- Place back on baking sheet and chill for another 30 minutes.
- Store truffles in an airtight container for up to 30 days (if you can avoid eating them all!)
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Assorted Halloween themed sprinkles and candy eyes