Festive, beautiful and DELICIOUS! These cupcakes are unlike any other. We’ve added caramel squares to them so once you bite into them they are filled with a sweet, ooey, gooey center.
- 40 mins
- 24 servings
- 24 Caramel squares
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- ½ - 1 ½ tsp depending on altitude, baking soda
- ½ - 1 ½ tsp depending on altitude, baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Variety of Halloween festive sprinkles and candy corn
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and add eggs, milk, oil and Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Whisk or beat combined ingredients in a mixer for about 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the boiling water, and mix until blended.
- Fill muffin pans with cupcake liners and put a dollop of batter into bottom of liners.
- Then add one Carmel square into each liner.
- Pour mixture into the liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the cupcakes springs back when lightly touched.
- Let cool and then frost with our Rodelle Vanilla Buttercream Recipe.
- Add orange food coloring to a portion of the buttercream to have a variety of different cupcakes.
- Pipe or spread butter-cream onto cupcakes after they have cooled. Add a variety of Halloween festive sprinkles and candy corn.