This simple and elegant recipe was created by Erin Ireland. It’s a very clever mixture of our Gourmet Baking Cocoa mixed with your favorite fruit! Erin chose raspberries! Looks delicious Erin!!
- 15 mins
- 1 servings
Rodelle Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup (makes about a cup)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup
Rodelle Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup
- Combine water, sugar, and scraped Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds in a small saucepan.
- Bring ingredients to a boil, and simmer for 3 minutes (or until sugar is dissolved).
- Combine ingredients in bowl with KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender.
- Blend until smooth.