We know it’s hard to eat healthy all the time so we’ve created these no-bake cocoa bliss balls that are the perfect bite-sized snack and are still good for you!
- 20 mins
- 18 servings
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1/4 cup sulphur-free dried apricots
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, divided
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Soak the dates and apricots in warm water for 15 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, blend nuts in KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 16-Cup Food Processor with Commercial-Style Dicing on high speed until they reach a fine crumb-meal texture.
- Remove nuts from processor bowl and set aside.
- Blend apricots and dates, Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, 1/4 cup shredded coconut, coconut oil, and chia seeds until it reaches a smooth texture.
- Add ground nuts and blend until combined. Remove mixture from processor. Using a tablespoon as a measure, roll into small balls.
- Place 1/4 cup shredded coconut into a small bowl. Coat formed balls in shredded coconut.
- Store in airtight container in fridge.