These tangy fruits drenched in our sweet Rodelle Vanilla Bean marinade are perfection. This recipe is easily customizable, just make our vanilla marinade recipe and immerse your favorite fruits in it!
- 30 mins
- 2 servings
- 2 cups water
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1 2-inch piece of lemon peel or zest
- 4 4-inch pieces of orange peel or zest
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- ½ cup sugar
Our Fruit of Choice
How to cook the vanilla marinade:
- Heat water in a small pot.
- Add the vanilla, lemon, orange, mint, and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, remove from the heat.
- Cover and cool. Chill.
- Use syrup to marinade your favorite fruits for grilling. We used peaches, watermelon, plums, oranges, and apples.