A recipe for grilled salmon, potato and tomato kebabs seasoned with Herbes de Provence. These are perfect for Summer entertaining!
- 60 mins
- 12 servings
For the Salmon
- 1 1/4 lb salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
For the Kebabs
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing the grill
- 2 tablespoons white/golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Brine the salmon: cut the salmon fillet in half and arrange it so both pieces fit into an 8x8" baking dish.
- Stir together the water, salt and agave nectar. Then pour this liquid over the salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Once finished, remove the salmon from the brine and rinse it briefly in cold water. Pat the salmon dry and then cut it into approximately 1-inch cubes.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes. Add the potatoes to a medium saucepan with enough cold water to cover them by about 1-inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, uncovered, until the potatoes are easily pierced with a small knife, about 10-12 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Prepare the kebabs: Thread the tomatoes, cooked potatoes, and cubed salmon onto wooden or metal skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Herbes de Provence and salt. Brush this dressing generously over all sides of the kebabs.
- Lightly oil your grill grates, then add the kebabs and cook, turning once, about 6 minutes. The salmon is done when it is opaque throughout.
- Carefully remove the kebabs from the grill and transfer them to a clean plate.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe and photo created by Liz at Floating Kitchen for Rodelle.