A large, puffy pancake rich with pumpkin and spices – this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby is going to be a delicious addition to your breakfast menu.
- | Easy
- | 35 mins
- | 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Add butter to an 11-inch cast-iron skillet and place in the oven while you mix the batter.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined and no lumps remain.
- With a hot pad, pull the skillet out of the oven and pour the batter in.
- Return the skillet to the oven and bake until the pumpkin dutch baby is puffed and golden brown, about 25 to 28 minutes.
- Cut dutch baby into slices (similar to pie slices) and serve warm.
- If desired top with your favorite toppings.
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free butter (or butter of choice)
3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
1/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
3 tablespoons granulated sugar (or coconut sugar)
1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
2 teaspoons Rodelle Pumpkin Spice Extract
1/2 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour blend