This simple recipe uses our rich Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa and it truly is the best fondue chocolate we have ever tasted! It’s truly the perfect dessert recipes. So simple, yet bold and delicious!
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 5 servings
- Sift Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa through a fine mesh sieve.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine cocoa, sugar, butter and non-dairy creamer, stirring continuously for 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour cocoa mixture into a fondue pot or bowl for dipping.
- Surround with selected dipping treats and serve with toothpicks.
- ½ cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup liquid non-dairy creamer