This Fall Sangria features a crisp red wine base that is complemented with fall spices, Rodelle Gourmet Cinnamon Sticks and seasonal produce. Don’t skimp on the apples or grapes – they are the best part at the end!
- 15 mins
- 6 servings
- 1 750ml bottle Spanish wine (Rioja, or Tempranillo)
- 1 cup Apple Brandy
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- 1 can sparkling water or seltzer
- ½ teaspoon Rodelle Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
- 5 or more star anise
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- Bunch of grapes, about a dozen, frozen
- 1 crisp apple, cored and sliced into ¼ - inch wedges
- 1 orange, sliced and seeded
- 3 Rodelle Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Bean
Garnish for Glasses
- 2 tablespoons turbanado sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon
- Mix together and reserve on a small plate
- Combine liquid ingredients into a 1-gallon pitcher. Add the spices and stir to combine.
- Add in the fruits except for the frozen grapes. Refrigerate for at least ½ hour before serving. Add the frozen grapes, serve cold in garnished glasses.
- Rub an apple slice along the rim of the glass, then coat the rim with the cinnamon sugar. Garnish rim with an apple slice, grape and cinnamon stick.