This cookie has a crumbly texture and melts in your mouth. Every add-in is essential. Don’t let the long list of ingredients scare you, they’re really easy and worth every minute to make!
- 30 mins
- 48 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (unpacked)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup quick quaker oats
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars. Add oil, mix. Add egg, mix.
- Add oatmeal then add dry ingredients to mixture. Blend well.
- Add coconut flakes, nuts, corn flakes, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Drop by spoonfuls, press slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown.