This simple shake has three ingredients, that’s it. It’s up to you whether you want to make it organic, but either way, the results are delicious.
- 3 mins
- 1 servings
- 1/2 cup vanilla bean ice cream - make your own, or use your favorite brand
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Optional, vanilla bean whipped cream, or your favorite brand
- Change up the flavor with whole fruit: a few slices of banana and/or a couple of strawberries.
- Ingredients can easily be doubled or tripled to make additional servings!
- Blend the ingredients in a blender on medium setting for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream if desired.